- All Members Must Include the $50 annual registration fee (per swimmer) with their 1st payment prior to their first class. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- We offer a 5% Multi-Swimmer Discount (same family) which applies to the full amount (except annual registration fee) of the second and third swimmer (if applicable).
- We offer a 5% Multi-Class Discount for the 2nd class which applies to the full amount (except annual registration fee).
- We offer 10% Multi-Class Discount for the 3rd class which applies to the full amount (except annual registration fee).
- Per Session Rate: Each Swimmer is billed for the number of classes Per Session.
- If You are enrolling after the first day of the classes your class fee will be prorated.
- There will be No Make Ups/Credits or Refunds for missed classes.
- All payments must be submitted before the first class.
- A $20 Late Fee will be applied to your account if payment is not received prior to the first class.
Withdrawing From Class:
All tuition and registration fee’s for full session enrollments are due prior to the swimmers first class. Any cancellation prior to the first class will result in a charge equal to the cost of one class. Cancellations due to a swimmers inability to participate will not incur this cost if a physicians note is submitted.
Pay As You Go:
With Pay as You Go option you pay only for the classes you attend.
All clients participating in the “Pay as you Go” option are required to notify, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), their desire to cancel a scheduled class no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled class.
Failure to cancel at least 24 hours prior will result in the client being charged a fee as follows:
Private Class: 100% of the cost of the class.
Group Class: 50% of the cost of the class.
Credit card on file will be charged in the event that a client fails to cancel a scheduled class (as described above).
* Please Note: After 3 missed classes in a row the admin has the option to cancel your remaining scheduled classes. If this happens you will be offered only available openings.
This may also cause you to be put on a stand-by or waiting list.
– Credit or Debit Card
– Cash or Check (made out to Freedom Aquatics) in a sealed envelope handed in to Freedom Aquatics Manager/Administrator.